Lynx Purchasing Services are all freeWe can help you make savings for everything you buy for your business as well as simplify and manage your spending. What's more, our service is completely free.
Benefits of Using Lynx Purchasing:
- We audit your current product needs and the suppliers you buy from
- We recommend new suppliers or, if needed, renegotiate with existing suppliers
- You make significant savings buying the same products in the same way as you always have done.
- You pay your suppliers directly, but take advantage of Lynx negotiated prices. The service is absolutely FREE.
- You have no contract to sign and no tie-in to Lynx, but can still take advantage of the low prices.
- You continue to save because we keep a constant check on market prices – keeping tab on costs in a market where prices change quickly and frequently.
- Nothing changes in the way you do your buying but the price!
Welcome to Lynx Purchasing
We’re a team of experienced buying experts who can help you buy better for your hospitality and catering business, as well as manage your costs and suppliers to make you more profitable.
At Lynx Purchasing we can manage and simplify your spending, and our service is Completely FREE to operators, with no contracts or tie-ins to specific suppliers
We can help the majority of Hotel, Pub, Pub-Restaurants and Care Home, Education and Workplace businesses.
Talk to us today and see where you can save. Call us now on 01937 858 653 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how to improve your bottom line.
Who we work with
Lynx Purchasing have a wealth of experience working with a variety of businesses across the catering sector, providing advice, solutions and the right suppliers. Find out more about the kinds of suppliers we work with:
Simple steps to start saving...
- 1Email or fax us your
- 2We analyse using
our contract prices
- 3We submit the
savings to you!
Autumn/Winter 2013 Market ForecastOctober 8th, 2013
Lynx Purchasing provide vital informatioRead more »
Winter Market Forecasts and SeasonalityOctober 7th, 2013
With Christmas around the corner, Lynx PRead more »
Seasonality is the key to Merry Christmas menusOctober 4th, 2013
Dishes which feature the best seasonal pRead more »